Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays

Here and there I will be adding some older items from January until now.  I started taking pictures and keeping a cost sheet on each item.  I am starting to run out of room in my house, so I was thinking about opening up a little corner in a new shop that is opening in Brandon, FL, called "The Curiosity Shoppe". I need to go into their store and check out prices, etc. to see if it is worth selling. I darn sure have enough for a little store and I am not complaining. The thrift Gods have been very good to me lately. Any comments would be appreciated if you have tried this before. :)

Here are some finds that were from a few different thrift shops. Some in Northern Florida when I went on a scrapbooking campout. The others were around town here in Brandon.

This dear "Vintage Shopping" book. The glass collections were purchased at auctions years ago.

A group photo of the items purchased in one weekend.


This wedding photo looks like a Mafia wedding. It even has imprinted below that it was taken in Tampa, FL.   I love the lacy details and headdresses.


Love the printers box to store scrapbook embellishments in. The old telephone message caddy. I collect the vintage perfume bottles with rhinestones and small pill boxes.  The printer stamps were a cool find too.


These are some wool thread spools. I have never seen them before.


Love me some gnomes. The vintage tool box to store stuff in and the tiny bottles I use to store glitter and glitzy embellishments for crafting in.

That's enough for now. Just wait until next week. Today was a "GREAAAATTTTT" thrifting outing.

Visit her blog to view 100's of other bloggers with their thrifty finds. I can't get enough!
Still a newbie and loving your comments and followers too! Thank you so much!

1 comment:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Thanks so much for coming to my party with all your thrifty treasures...my fav is that neat looking old toolbox!

Blessings,
Linda