Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Creative Space

Here are some items I have made during the past week. I also just found a really nice blog called http://www.mybackyardeden.com/. She has a blog party going on for you to post in called "Make it Yours Day". They have over a hundred blogs that have linked up with their special projects they have made and are sharing. Go on over and add yours. It is so much fun!


These are two steno books that I bought at the Dollar Store and have decorated with scrapbook paper and embellishments.


This is a canvas that I colored at the SB Expo using new watercolor pencils and crayons. They were fun and I had to buy some.
Hint: A cheap way to get canvas....I buy canvas totebags at one of my fav thrift stores for .25 cents each and then cut them up. You can stamp any image onto them with a permanent black ink pad.


A decorated wooden "B" for Becky and a heart to match. These were decorated with Margie's new line of scrapbook papers. I found these wooden pieces at a thrift store for $1.00 for 4. The other two I will use for something else.



....and a picture of half the items I purchased at the SB Expo that was held in Orlando last Friday.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like the pink/black steno book with the bird. Do you sell your items? Beautiful
Kim