Saturday, May 28, 2011

Busy Bee Buzz

This is a picture of my oldest daughter Amy.

The past two days, I have had to help her move in to a new house with 4 other girls. Ugh! Not that it is a bad thing, but it is over the bridge in St.Petersburg. About a 45 minute drive each way. I am tired.  However.....I did scope some thrift shops while over there. No pictures yet. She totaled her new car and until she can save enough for another car, I am toting her around. Get my drift?

Other News:
 I found this fun blog that hosts a Thrifters Anonymous party every Monday. Here is the link: http://shanaandadam.blogspot.com/
You can also see her button on the side of my blog. Isn't it cute?

I did not think to add clothing to my blog. I have been wearing vintage and thrifted clothing since I was in my early 20's. I am going to start taking some pics of the outfits and add to her blog and mine. My best buy once was 3 FULL garbage bags of cloths for $80.00!  Good shopping day I might say.

So....that is what is to come.

Have a GREAT 3 day weekend!

No comments: