Sunday, August 14, 2011

Garden Art

Garden Art Projects
I saw these at a craft booth and knew that I could reproduce them. They sell for $25.00 each. My total cost was probably $7.00. They are made out of different size plates and a candle holder in the middle. A flat glass vase glued onto the back holds the stakes on. So far I have had very good luck with the E6000 glue. I did let them dry a week before I put them outside. Now this is my flower plate corner.

I just LOVE red geraniums. I planted them in this floral watering jug with stand that I found at the thrift store.


A close up of the bird feeder. I glued a medium sized plate onto an upside down milk glass vase and then glued a milk glass candle holder and spoon on top of those. Add some birdseed and Viola! Used the same E6000 glue. Another project under $6.00. I love it!

My daughter wanted me to make some pet rocks. She had never seen them before. So simple. Aren't they cute?

Well, this is just some of the stuff that has been keeping me busy. Hope you enjoy and make some for yourself.

I am joining up with:
Check them out. Great ideas!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Becky! Your garden is beautiful. I really like the plate flowers, such a cute idea!
Kim

JACLYN said...

Love what you did, fun and creative!

bathroom storage said...

Hello
Garden Art
Enjoyed reading this. Effectively stated and with wonderful timing. Thanks for the great post.